1. Responsible for information collection and market development of overseas markets;
2. Facilitated the signing of orders from overseas customers and provided follow-up services;
3. Responsible for maintaining the relationship with overseas customers;
4. Responsible for the maintenance and promotion of the company's brand image in overseas markets;
5. Collected business information, grasped market dynamics, and reported market conditions to leaders in time.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in business English, international trade or related is preferred;
2. Cet band 6 or ABOVE;
3. Good team work and coordination ability, strong execution ability, able to work under strong pressure;
4. Responsible, careful and rigorous in work, with good communication skills.
Salary and welfare: basic salary + commission + five insurances and housing fund + holiday benefits + year-end bonus